* A - Attached or single: Attached
* B - Best Friend: DJ
* C - Cake or Pie: Oreo Ice Cream Cake
* D - Day: Friday...finally the weekend!!
* E - Essential Items: Purse...everything in there I need!
* F - Favorite Color: Blue
* G - Gummy Bears or Worms: worms
* H - Hometown: Fort Worth
* I - Indulgences: chocolate
* J - January or July: July
* K - Kids: not yet
* L - Life is incomplete without: God
* M - Marriage Date: 3-10-07
* N - Number of Siblings: Uno....Daniel Wayne
* P - Phobia or Fears: being alone!!
* Q - Quote: umm...that's a hard one there's too many
* R - Reason to Smile: I have a wonderful husband and wonderful family...I'm very blessed
* S - Season: Spring-minus the allergies
* T - Tag two: Lauren, Dana
* U - Unknown fact about me: I can pop my hip out of place....weird I know
* V - Vegetarian or Not: heck no!!
* W - Worst habit: sometimes I think I'm a hypochondriac....and I worry too much
* X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: xrays of my ankle
* Y - Your favorite food: Italian and Mexica
* Z - Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Friday, February 13, 2009
ABC's of me
Posted by Brittany at 2/13/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment