Well it's been almost a month since I've written anything. I've been really busy but since I'm on my lunch break and bored I thought I would write something. There's so many things I want to say but not enough time to say them..lol.
Well DJ and I are going to Texarkana this weekend to visit his family. We have 3 days off of work!!! How nice is that. We are leaving friday morning and coming back on Monday. We took off tuesday because that will be out TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!! We are a little short on the dough, so we are going to be in town but we are going to take the day off together. I think we're gonna go downtown and maybe the botanical gardens, just go places we don't normally go on a regular day and spend time together. I'm really looking foward to it!!! I can't believe it's already been 2 years, although it seems like we've been together forever, it doesnt feel like weve been married 2 years...yeah I know, weird concept.
Anyway, another thing I am excited about is Nicole will be having her baby this weekend!! They are inducing on Friday so baby Emersen should be here on friday night or saturday!!! How exciting is that!!! So keep them in your prayers this weekend as they welcome their new baby girl!!

Anyway, another thing I am excited about is Nicole will be having her baby this weekend!! They are inducing on Friday so baby Emersen should be here on friday night or saturday!!! How exciting is that!!! So keep them in your prayers this weekend as they welcome their new baby girl!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment