Monday, February 2, 2009

Baby Mania!

My goodness, It is like baby mania around here lately! Everyone has had a baby or is going to have a baby...I feel like the pressure is on. lol, not really. I am so excited about this weekend though! I am going to Nicole's baby shower in Junction. My mom and I are gonna leave on friday and stay till Sunday. I got so many cute things. I tend to go overboard when it comes to baby stuff, everything is just so cute!! I had 2 other showers to buy for too, so I had a crazy baby weekend these last couple days!

3 comments:

Rach said...

HaHa. I am not looking foward to that baby pressure at all :)

Lauren said...

Have fun in Junction this weekend!! You need to take a picture of the nursery so I can see it. Pat told me about it and it sounds really cute!! And don't let the pressure get to you...if anyone keeps bugging you, tell them that you're practicing. That tends to shut people up pretty quickly, haha.

dhunka said...

Hey Brittany
your blog is cute...i didn't know you were a blogger...good to know. ya dont let the pressure get to you. i like laurens advice, that is pretty good advice. have a good day!