For those of you who dont already know....
We're having a baby!!!! I recently found I out that I am pregnant and we are so exstatic about it. It's the most exciting thing in the world to know that you have a tiny person growing inside of you! It doesnt resemble much of a person right now...more like a tadpole or something but even though I dont know if it is aboy or girl or anything about it, I am already so IN LOVE with it. It's the most incredible feeling in the world. I am looking foward to actually looking pregnant..I know most women dont want to be fat but you know what...this is my chance to be fat and not scrutinized for it. :) Why not enjoy this wonderful miracle that GOD has given women the opportunity to be able to do!? I just can't wait!! I FINALLY get to go to the doctor tomorrow! I am hoping and praying that we get to have a sonogram and see out little bean for the first time. It all seems so surreal right now! So please keep DJ and I and our little bean in your prayers as we prepare to become parents and that our little one is happy and healthy!! We really appreciate it!!!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Guess what!!!???....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment