Well if you are bored enough to be reading this, welcome to my blog!! I'm new at this but so far it seems pretty neat. Not much going on in our lives right now. The most exciting news I've heard in a while is that Lauren and Chase are expecting a baby!!! I'm so incedibly happy for them, I just can't wait to have a new baby in the family to spoil!! More on that later I'm sure...
DJ just started back to school, and he's doing pretty good. I'm very proud of him! It's hard to do that and work full time, been there, done that, believe me I know, BUT i know he'll do great! He's going to be a teacher and a coach one of these days. Hopefully sooner than later!
Well I have to get back to work, more to come later, stay tuned!!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
I'm new at this!!
Posted by Brittany at 1/26/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yay!! I'm so glad you got a blog!
Post a Comment